Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Much Art Can I Make....


So far, I've made a bunch of little polymer clay letters and some figures...


and I've started playing with some old book covers. I gessoed about ten of them, and then added some maps and old music to a few. We'll see what they evolve into...Is "gessoed" a word? Hmmm...


I've noticed some evidence of "Art Fairies" hanging around to inspire me. They left a ton of magic fairy diamonds all over the place! The three little leaves you see are thinking about attaching themselves to the Kelly Rae project I'm working on. They keep moving around though, keeping me in suspense. Decisions, decisions....



I'll finish up this post with some workspace photos, just in case you're curious...





Till tomorrow...

3 comments:

Sara Moriarty said...

wow. you sure have been busy. good for you. and i loved the workspace shots. it is always so interesting to see where/how someone creates. hope that your week is going well. ~Sara

Jean said...

Hey Sara! I'm starting to wish that every week was spring break! You've been in my thoughts as I've been creating - your new extra long workspace looks awesome!!

DJ said...

In my book, Jean, "gessoed" is DEFINITELY a word! LOL!
Your color hearts make my heart sing...
And all your hard work inspires me to run to my worktable.
I'm so impressed...
Love & Laughter