Friday, December 13, 2013

A Christmas Wish from ???

I know it's been about three months since I posted anything here, but this photo deserved to be seen!  Maybe it's the kick in the pants I need to visit my blog a little more often!

My daughter and I went to Water Tower Place in Chicago on Sunday, and one of the stores (I think it was Free People) had an adorable wish tree decorating the front window.  This was the first little tag I looked at.    On his tag, he wrote, "I wish to find my true love.  He who finds a good wife, finds favor with the Lord." I just wanted to let the guy who wrote this know that he forgot to put his name and phone number on the back of the tag!  His chances of  finding true love could have improved immensely!  LOL!  Wishing all of you readers a wonderful season in all of the ways you celebrate - may all of your wishes come true (but do your part, too!)

 
“I've wished for things and never really had the chance...It's time to stop dreaming and do something about it. You've got to know what you want, then...go.”
Deb Caletti, The Six Rules of Maybe 

No comments: