Sunday, November 25, 2012

Support Etsy!

Support Etsy this Holiday Season!
 
 
Click on my Etsy link to the right to find some adorable little fairy houses like the one above, some one of a kind tooth fairy houses, along with some simple tea bowls and a few mugs.  Stop by and say hi!
 
Here are some of my favorite Etsy shops....
 
Claymates Pottery - Functional and whimsical pottery by my friend Linda
Dreams Unfolding - Beautiful handmade prayer feathers by my friend Judi
Bookfiends - Gifts for people who love books
Julia Paul Pottery - handmade tableware and artful home decor
The Little Red Door - Little Clay Houses Ceramic Miniatures Terrarium Decor
Cinnamon Sticks - Whimsical Rustic Life Inspired Silver
Jill K Davis Jewelry - Adorable handmade jewelry
RQP Studio - Unique jewelry made from historical wax seals
 
 
Tell me if you find any other extraordinary Etsy shops that I should add!
Jean :)
 
“The Internet is just a world passing around notes in a classroom.”
Author Unknown
 

No comments: