Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm in love...


...with these paintings made by Kevin Lahvic! I met him at the One of a Kind show in Chicago on Sunday. My life will never be the same! I wish I had an entire room full of his artwork! Go visit his website HERE! Make sure you check out his page of "Chip Drawings" and the "Haunted Forest." Or else....


I almost missed the chance to see these fun paintings. My daughter Karin and I spent the day at the show, and we almost left before going through the final aisle. I'm so glad we stayed!

If you didn't have a chance to go to the One of a Kind show this year, mark your calendars for next year, December 6-9, 2012. You won't regret it!


Karin, I hope you had a fabulous birthday in the city! Thanks for spending it with me in Chicago! Let's make it an annual tradition!

:)

No comments: