Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ready for Glazing...


Good thing it's another snow day! I have my work cut out for me glazing these sweet fellows! Once their finished, they'll be taking a trip up to Lake Geneva, WI where they'll be waiting for you at the Roycetra shop!

I call them Prayer Partners, and they are based on Asian Jizos. They are a thoughtful gift for someone who might be going through a difficult time. I like knowing that my ceramic pieces are bringing some comfort into the world!

Stay warm if you must travel outdoors in the midwest today!

I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.
-Ephesians 1:16

4 comments:

lorely said...

Love Them! They reflect many moods. Today ...my guy is quiet contemplative and hopeful.

carol l mckenna said...

These clay figures are delightful ~ I am reminded of my trip to China and Tibet ~ much wisdom in Asian history ~ not sure they are practicing it now ~ love your work ~ do stop by sometime at Share the Creative Journey at http://artmusedog.blogspot.com ~ have your blog listed as a Blog of Interest ~ hugs and namaste, cz:)

Jean said...

Carol,
How wonderful that you had the opportunity to go to China and Tibet! Do you have any photos on your blog? I'd love to see them!
Jean :)

Ruthie Redden said...

Jean, these are lovely! What a wonderful idea.