Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Four of a Kind

It must be Thanksgiving break, because I'm finally making some art at home again! I was in the mood to play with some paper, so I got out some ATC size cards that were already painted and a box full of paper scraps that I needed to sort through...Glad I did :)

Hmmmm....

Ooohhh...

Aaahhhh...

And my favorite from tonight...

Thank you to Deja Views and K & Company for your lovely paper :) and thank you to the wonderful people who make linoleum and linoleum carvers, so people like me can carve stamps like this...


Let me know if you want to trade any ATCs with me :)
Must go now...time for a relaxing story before bed...

Till next time,


The thing that makes a creative person is to be creative and that is all there is to it.
-Edward Albee

No comments: